I've been receiving a lot of emails from users asking how to load their Loop Loft REX2 files into Stylus RMX. Here's a step by step guide for loading the files into RMX:
• Quit all applications
• Open Sage Converter. It should be located on the Applications folder.
• Click on Import REX Files
• A navigation screen should pop up. Navigate to the folder where the REX files that you want to import are located.
• DO NOT select the folder itself!! Select the REX files that are inside of that folder instead. You should select all the files inside of the particular folder.
• Hit "Choose" or "OK" and a small dialog box will appear on the SAGE Converter application asking for a name for the new Suite for the REX files.
• Here you label the Suite with the same name of the folder that you are importing the REX files from. For example: If you are importing the REX files
inside the folder "Marcha 130 bpm" just name the new Suite on the SAGE Converter "Marcha 130 bpm"
• You'll have to do this for every single REX folder of the Brazilian Collection if you want the loops to appear organized by the same folder and names in Stylus RMX.
• For organizational purposes there are a few files on the Brazilian Collection that have more characters on their names than the SAGE allows. So when you get to those files just rename them before importing. The maximum characters allowed is 31.
• Once you open Stylus RMX you should find the new imported files folders organized by name with the respective REX files inside of them.
If you have any questions or additional tips, please leave them in the comments sections below!