Unlimited Streaming and downloads for up to 44 million tracks is now available in Serato DJ 1.9 with Pulselocker, a revamped online music service for DJs. Pulselocker is unique as it’s not only a full streaming service but allows unlimited downloads and offline storage for DJs to hold Pulselocker music and play it back, without being connected to the internet. With a library of around 44 million tracks from nearly 500,000 labels as well as public performance rights, Pulselocker is a great option for DJs wanting flexibility in their music.
As well as Pulselocker support, Serato DJ 1.9 also includes a number of important stability updates and changes for all Serato DJs - including tempo matching display option, returning by popular demand. You can read more about these in the Serato DJ 1.9 release notes.
SERATO DJ PULSELOCKER INTEGRATION
- Easily manage your Pulselocker account within Serato DJ.
- Access your Pulselocker music and playlists on any computer by logging in through Serato DJ.
- Display Pulselocker music and playlists in Serato DJ.
- Store an unlimited number of Pulselocker tracks offline and make these available for playback when not connected to the internet.
- Manage your Pulselocker library and store files for offline use without leaving Serato DJ.
- Use the standard Serato DJ search bar to search both music in your local library AND from the Pulselocker catalogue.
- Load and play Pulselocker music from playlists or search results to Serato DJ Virtual Decks.
- Tracks will cache the first 30 seconds as quickly as possible for fast auditioning on the go.
- Easily see the status of Pulselocker music in the Serato DJ library with new status column icons identifying streaming, pending or stored music.
- Music is downloaded at 320kbps unless provided at lower quality (256kbps) by the label.
- Track Metadata is stored locally for played streaming tracks and analyzed offline music.
Visit our online shop if you're looking for looking for samples and FX for remixes and sets!