NEW YORK, NY (May 20, 2015) – The Loop Loft, developer of the world’s most musical loop collections, announced the release of Drum Direktor, a new virtual instrument for Kontakt. Featuring a powerful drum pad infrastructure, an internal 32 step sequencer, and world-class mixing and effects, Drum Direktor opens up an exciting new workflow for producing beats.
"Drum Direktor the first release in a series of instruments designed from the ground up to give you complete, hands-on control over Loop Loft loops and samples," said Ryan Gruss, Founder and CEO of The Loop Loft. "From 'playing' live loops directly from the drum pads, to quickly creating intricate rhythms with the step sequencer, to tweaking effects and producing professional mixes, Drum Direktor is the ultimate all-in-one solution for creating beats."
Drum Direktor Features:
- Internal 32 Step Sequencer with 8 recallable patterns that allow for the simultaneous sequencing of loops and samples within a single instrument. Shuffle, Global Accent, Step Dynamics, Per group Sequencer Precedence and a convenient layout of Solo, Mute and Drum Loop auditioning all make sequencing patterns within Drum Direktor a natural and fast process.
- Flexible grouping architecture which allows for sophisticated organization and structure of drum loops and samples with easily identifiable colors and workflow features usually reserved for dedicated hardware workstations.
- Powerful Drum Pad infrastructure which allows for 16 simultaneous loops or samples from a collection of over 300 to be played and sequenced simultaneously with a clear waveform overview and playback positioning.
- A feature rich tools set of tools for processing each individual Drum Pad. Users have the ability to set playback quantization, playback speed, sampler mode, slice start time, pitch, stereo width, randomization, filtering, distortion, velocity, volume and pan on each of the individual 16 Drum Pads.
- A dedicated mixer for processing each of the 8 individual drum groups with high quality internal effects which include a Transient Shaper and Compressor/EQ modeled after a famous Solid State Console.
- Global Effects for Delay, Reverb and a powerful Tape Machine which allows for quick and powerful tone shaping. The Drum Direktor Tape Machine matches the quality and workflow of mixing drums to a multi-track tape machine in a fast and easy to use custom design.
- Internal master bus processors including EQ, Compression, Filtering and Distortion for a polished mix ready sound without ever having to use external effects or plugins.
- Powerful MIDI mapping controls for configuring Drum Direktor to behave exactly the way you want to work with your existing MIDI controllers.
- Highly customizable group options including user definable colors, choke times and external output for further processing and mixing within your favourite DAW software.
Drum Direktor runs in Kontakt or Kontakt Player (in demo mode) version 5.3.1 or higher.
Intro Price: $79 ($99 Regular Price).